Monday, September 29, 2008


Do you know who these guys are? Do they look familar? Let me help you out....."O..O..OOO..O..O..OO.....The Right Stuff!" It's The New Kids On The Block!!! One of the ORIGINAL Boy bands...technically New Edition was before NKOTB, both created by Maurice Starr.....sick how I know all this huh! Anyhoo.....LOVE THEM! They are the Jonas Bros of my teeny boppin years. Ahhh to be younger........I knew they were getting back together and making another album...er CD.....and it brings me much joy. However, last night my precious son comes in the living room and says, Mom, out it on 46..(the TV that is) I'm like what....I don't wanna watch more politics.....Lo N Behold......It's my NKOTB LIVE in Boston...their home town.
I jumped up and began dancing around the living room like I was there!! Brady quickly ran back to his room not wanting the image to stick in his mind! I danced around singing every song like it was yesterday.......There are just some things that can instantly throw ya back in time and I'm finding more of them these days....does that means I'm getting ol......"more mature"??
Just loved it all....prolly will go hunt down their new cd this week so if you see me in traffic boppin my head and singing away just know I'm mid flashback and any honk you may think is appropriate will ruin it and youwill then be Blogged about for ruinin my high. ;)
Did ya'll watch the debate Friday night?? Oh yeah, big deal in the Hollonville. Poor Brady had to be at a football game...they expect the band to play at those things ya know, so he dvr'd it so he wouldn't miss out. What I would love to see is the moderator--Jim Leher-- just flat say, Ok, enough spin, explain in detail exactly how you will change the country. Not that you will change the country, but how? Hmm? How? What's your plan, details....step 1,2,3.. a,b,c.....Just say it.
Do you know already? Have you got a plan? Is it more than a wing and a prayer? And by the way, who do you pray to?(yeah I know separation of church n state) I just would respect someone to just flat say, man...we're in a mess huh! Being in real estate, my whole paycheck depends on Joe Shmoe being able to get a loan. And I'd just like some details. How about all the billionaires in the US just help pay off the national debt? Like give a penny take a penny at 7-11
You got a billion, give a billion, really when you get to that much moola, you won't miss it.
Maybe I should run..........Ialways say when you want something done, ask a woman....Gary says the fall of man began w/a woman....sounds like a man wanting to do his own laundry..LOL.
Speaking of my fav past time, the dryer just beeped...........
Wishing you Peace. Love and Empty Laundry Baskets..............
~M

2 comments:

SoonerAggieMom said...

We'll see how he feels about the fall of man when the man does his own laundry.

I understand about dancing around to music. In my mind I'm only 21 and can still move without scaring the family.

Dance yourself over to my blog...

Beverly said...

Put that CD on - I'm comin' over!!!!!! How fun! I'm not skeered of you dancin' round the front room. I'll be right in there with you!

Caught the debate in bits and pieces. Just one comment for your comment: mmm hmmmmm!