Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Happy Tuesday

Hello all my bloggy friends...it is I, your faithful Realtor and now insurance agent!
(which BTW--ya'll all need an insurance review--just sayin)
Had a great day today and its not even ova yet. After 3 appts that ended with nuttin, I met a sweet lady who I can actually help and it made it all worth while.
Then I came home and my BABIES had cleaned the house! Why yes, Virginia, my love language is "acts of service"..........and now if OSU will beat the tar outta those quackeroos, I'll be set for at least a couple of days!
Day 2 of low carb seems to be going ok...I still have all my children so I haven't bitten their heads off......although Taylor got in my car yesterday w/a choc.chip cookie.........never fear, I survived, but it is proof that the devil was at work tryin to get me!

GO POKES!!!!!

3 comments:

SoonerAggieMom said...

I'm glad your day was good. I made my agents day today by dropping the 2000 Ford F-150 and adding a 2008 Altima! Only a slight increase (rolls eyes).

Love ya girl!

Beverly said...

You can do it!!!! Low-carb sucks. I made it 9 days but then the fruitcake got me. It is the devil's tool.

bwahahaha

O Fam said...

I loved your post about what was heard at your house during the holidays! So funny. Glad your day was good. I would buy insurance from you, but I now own nothing, except for about 5 boxes in the Moran's attic.

Happy New Year!!