Friday, January 16, 2009

Either slow news week or I dunno....

Well, as the title states, either I had a slow news week or nothing really popped out at me as 'BlogWorthy'. Monday--worked/picked up kids/cooked/cleaned/laundry
Tuesday-repeat Monday....get the idea? Sometimes I think I'm gonna journal everyday and have such an appreication for life its gonna be great why didn't I do this years ago.....then that thought goes away...er rather I think, that's not journal worthy...nah...what's on HGTV?
Got my nails done this week...in my mind its like a glorified "spa day" only its just my nails and chatting w/Marla......no facial or massage.....let's call it 'budget spa day'! Then my sweetpea T got something the Hollon children so far have never had...detention--20 whole minutes.....talking.
Ya know, she's gets that from Gary, poor girl, just like her dad, blah blah blah, he just goes on and on......she lived.....very upset and completely wronged and the teacher hates her and the school is out to get her, but she lived. The teacher even apologized to her saying she really didn't deserve the detention just wanted her to stop being so chatty.........hhmmm, I call that 'caving'---T must have had on her I'm about to die face......that one works on lots of folks.....except u know who.....she's fine....nothing therapy won't cure in 20 yrs or so! LOL She even told me, Mom, most of my friends think you are a mean mom......really......hhhmmm......only MOST??? My game must be off, I usually get ALL..............I'm perfectly fine being the mean mom. I had the mean parents too and low and behold I made it thru life and never became an exotic dancer, never had Bambie for a nickname,no mugshots lurking out there and no arrests. Just saying...that's all.
Did I mention it was a s.l.o.w. week? I got a new headshot on my Facebook page and got an email from an old guy friend telling me I looked younger in the other pic......dontcha just love men?!
Speaking of FB.....I like it. Simple. Easy. I don't need Brady to explain anything. Thumbs up.
I'll be on the look out this next week for blog worthy events.
Only 155 days til my 20 yr reunion.........FYI

Ciao Bella!

1 comment:

Beverly said...

She gets it from Gary?????!!! Who you tryin' to fool, chica??

Taylor...in detention...for talking. hmmmmm.....Josh should be in the pokey everyday for that. This is what I get from his teachers, "He's a great kid. Great student. If he could just stop talking so much." Whatev.

You are so hip to have a facebook! I'm jealous.