Sunday, February 1, 2009

This plates on OVERLOAD!

OK-Its Feb. 1st and I'm back to post! I know, I've been a slow-poster gal lately but I've also been a busy lil bee too! I am officially addicted to Facebook. Sad. True. I sold my first set of life insurance policies to a married couple.....ok-- they are my friends, but they count! (although the guys at the office don't think so......however... I did beat them last week in written premium--but that's ANOTHER post...but ya'll know not to mess w/this super-diva) Girls rule/boys drool..maybe they didn't the memo
Anyhoooo...... where was I?? Oh yeah! New company--new product--Enlyten Products!
MLM company-outta Tulsa--launched 30 days ago--product is like a listerine strip....we have energy--electrolytes--antioxidants--melatonin I LOVE the stuff...so much so I signed up to be a distributor! Holy Moly! I am just one of those wackos that really buzzes along much better when I have tons on my plate. If I just have one thing going on.....really I get nothing done. Like having the WHOLE day to do ONE thing....and still not get it done! SO, real estate--love--insurance--begining to love--Enlyten--love enough to sink $$ into......what else???
I've considered stripping too but why take good jobs from hard working peeps? Bambi's gotta feed the fam too ya know.....and Nascar has enough drivers for now, but I know I could be a Nascar driver inthe blink of an eye!
OK-reunion update.....4 months and a few days to go.....GULP......tomorrow my diet goes into overdrive.....
hey wasn't it supposed to go into overdrive a few Mondays ago? well, shhhhh its our secret!
Valentines is coming up and I am not a mushy gushy kinda person, however I did tell myself I would work on showing more emotion---well, I show enough really but I mean be ok hugging somebody other than my fam--welp, not there yet, so stay tuned.(don't hold ur breathe though)
Mortgage rates are freakishly great so if you of anybody looking to but or sell........MARCEY HOLLON is your gal!! Except for all u FSBO peeps.....may weeds take over your yards..in love, I mean in love may weeds take over your yard. I'm working on it!!!
OK-gotta iron and jump in bed w/4 new magazines..........aaagghhhhh my fix!!

Everybody move-buy insurance and your whole family needs some Enlyten strips!!

1 comment:

Beverly said...

Wellllllll...don't I feel a little SINGLED OUT!!!!! And there was no hugging last night at bunco. Will you hug me at lunch Thursday??? bwahahahaha

I think your energy strips have kicked into high gear. :) And I'm sure I need some. I got back on the treadmill today. yippeeee!