Friday, November 28, 2008

One more down--MANY more to go...

Hellooooo...ahhhh..its been awhile! I do hope everybody had a most fabulous Thanksgiving and got to take a breather and just enjoy their family and friends! Today is 'Black Friday' some kind of big shoppin day...hmmm...I dunno. I was sleepin in while everybody else was going hogwild to get the bid deals.....yawnn...except for the text messages that came in at oh 5:36 AM....yes that's AM to wish me Happy Birthday!-Thanks Sherrie! But really you could have waited til oh 9:30ish.

Then about the time I go back to sleep....another text.....this time from Cindy P. same message.

SO, I am thankful for my faithful texting friends that think nuttin about waking me up when clearly I need my beauty sleep! Lots of anti wrinkle beauty sleep! LOL

Then my girls ever so quietly----y'all know they sounded like a herd of buffalo--made me breakfast..........and guess what they "made"? a breakfast burrito and tator tots from --where else--SONIC! Today I will milk this birthday thing as much as humanly possible........the kids can't fuss w/each other, I can't do laundry or dishes and somebody besides me will clean out the car!

So, today I heard the B.C.Clarks jingle.......its offically the holiday season!!

Let the cookie dough thaw and get out the Christmas lights!!

2 comments:

SoonerAggieMom said...

Oh the BC Clark jingle...that's how I know I'm home!

Beverly said...

OK. I have your b-day as the 27th. Have I been wrong??? Did you not get any special messages from meeeeeeee???

Birthday breakfast from Sonic...........perfect-o!!!!!