Wednesday, October 22, 2008

A Confession....

Ok, I admit I'm a reality TV junkie....but one of my fav shows is the Real Housewives series.
First it was Orange County, then New York, now they are housewives of Atlanta. I watch in amazement at what people will put out there and then they are shocked when people then critize them. I know, it's not rocket science, but it will make you laugh for sure! Then to top the fact that I watch the shows, I will check the blogs just to see if most of the watching audience agrees with me, and laugh some now. I know, I can hear you now....shame on me.....brainspam.....should be reading some great book.........I would but Top design just came on and I love tha one too.
I'm rooting for Eddie to win.....he's the Sr. Stylist for Martha Stewart Living magazine.....need I say more? Speaking of Martha...we're on a first name basis.....I love her too. I can be in the worst mood and turn her show on and VOILA! instant calm.....my mom will fall asleep if she's on.......anyhooo.
I was at the grocery store today...Wally world and don't even get me started on what I think THEY have done to all the mom&pop shops out there....I ususally don't shop there but was in a pinch so...remember the eggs issue........18 eggs from a commercial farmer..$2.82 and the cage free kind (which there was only one selection) was $4.32. Wow, that's a difference. Which came home with me? The cheaper ones. I know. I let the fat brown chickens down and the skinny white chickens still have a job. sigh...I tried...but the extra $ would buy me a Sonic drink. I know. Sellout.
Subject change. My 20 yr reunion. ( you all realize this will be like the girl getting married who talks about the wedding til u get to the point of for Pete's sake..get married already!)
241 days and counting....yes we are counting. I said to Brady today, well I just need a tummy tuck, boob job and botox before next June......no comment from him....then I say OOORRRRRR I buy Spanx, a wonderworking bra and fire up the Arbonne routine! Brady says, so you're opting for plan B. LOL HOW can you not love pure truth?
What else.....did I mention lots of my ole peeps have college degrees out the wahzu? Double majors, masters degrees.....college of this and that....hmmmmmmmmm......makes my community college parties, er, I mean days seem less than. Never fear! I take pride in the 3 c-sections I endured and count that has the hardest work around! In fact, that's where I got my fav saying...."I'm not afraid of anything...I've had 3 kids!"
And with that, dear friends, I bid you a goodnight!

Peace, love and empty laundry baskets to you all.......

M

2 comments:

Beverly said...

You seriously make me laugh til I think I am going to pee! At least you're not watching Paris Hilton's BFF - or whatever it's called. (or are you??????)

I also love reality tv but I can't watch those confrontational shows - it makes my tummy hurt. You know I'm an avoider. But I'm not a hater! :)

AS for the reunion...........I have one word for you. Lie. Make stuff up. Be like Romy and Michelle - create yourself!!! bwahahahaha JK. You are fabulous and will be the life of the party. College degrees are overrated. Can they drive the 3-school carpool?????

SoonerAggieMom said...

Don't know how I missed this one...must have dozed off a day or so.

I agree with the amazing Beverly. Who needs a couple of degrees when you've got the one that matters. M-O-M

D's company sent him to Harvard Business School last year. He has a fancy diploma hanging on the wall but I don't think he's any smarter around the house than before he got it. So glad he doesn't read blogs.