Monday, April 13, 2009

I'm Baackkk


Can you believe my last post was March 3??? Yikes...well the blog police called me last nite and said get with it sista! So, let's see....been workin..check..driving kids around...check check....laundry...triple check...started another diet....check.... sounds like same ole same ole huh!


This guy right here..er left here...that's my nephew David.

Looks down right happy huh! I dunno why they can't smile in those Army pics...just once I wanna see a guy cheesin like he's thrilled to be running 98 miles a day!! I remember when he was just a wee tot.....snifff...

Ok, what else....went to soccer tourney in Shreveport. I will just say I'll pass on the town of Shreveport. I said to Gary well I'm sure there's a part of this town that is super nice and you would want to be there all the time, but we sure haven't found it!! Anyhoo....Taylor is running track in addition to soccer...feel my wallet's pain?! Ever priced running shoes? We had to go to an official running store in Norman to get fitted for these track shoes and the SOCKS there were 16.99 for ONE--yes ONE pair!! Not to mention Gary & I were the fattest people in the whole store....runners...someone should really introduce them to mexican food. Poor souls. Anyhow Tay & track...now this might shock some, but I am not a track star, nor was I a track manager, nor watched track, hung out at a track...gettin the pic? Well, Gary was in track...so NOW the man is trully fulfilled b/c he has one child out of 4 that has latched on to soccer and track....HIS sports.....joy. No real point to that story just sayin.....

67 days til the 20th reunion...expect strange and wild ramblins ahead.......its from the hunger!!!

2 comments:

SoonerAggieMom said...

Welcome back to bloggy land.

Yes, I could have warned you about runner shoe and special socks shock. The good news is that those socks should last a long time. Jordan still has some from 9th grade that he still wears! The shoes? Well, that's another story.

Beverly said...

Um, yeah. Facebook is the death of the blog, right?

I agree with you about Shreveport. I hope we never go back there - 'cept the fields were gaw-geous!

Go TaylorBob! Brandon used to wear the same pair of socks for each cross country race - they were black with bright red chili peppers on them!!