Tuesday, March 3, 2009

AYE-YI-YI

March 3, 2009

Dear Diary,

I think I have lost my mind. Clutter and disarray have entered into my normal 'Martha' life and I can't seem to get a hold on it. I can't go the housekeeper route b/c she won't do it right and then I will just redo it. Issues, I know.
Today was my 'annual' visit with my most fav Dr. who right before she hugged me good-bye, b/c I am her fav patient who won't do anything of what she says, " I want to see you back in 1 year, well, I want to see 'LESS' of you......."
Comedy. Comedian. All those yrs at med school and she's throwing one liners at me.
Lucky I like her.
I am thinking my diet should start now....not b/c of her, but b/c the 20 yr reunion is freakishly getting closer and closer....and some of my peeps on FB actually note things like, I'm so sad b/c I missed my workout.....I feel so great after my workout.....
ya know, Diary, I am starting to think maybe its a conspiracy. MAYBE they are fat too and just don't want anybody to know. This could maybe work for me too.
So tomorrow I will post how fabulous my work out was.........oohhh, wait! But then I would have to see them at some point huh, crap.
Learing to love myself phase?? Nah, did that 2 yrs ago. Tragic car wreck that left me unable to diet and depressed b/c Armando is not father of the baby....nnahhh....Telemundo might sue me for copying them, well, Diary, I may have to give up Ted's.
Wha...??? I know! Hotline my therapist now! I've lost it for sure!
Maybe another round of Madea movies and I will have my groove back, er was that Stella?
Anyhoo Diary, that's pretty much all I got for now.
Oh yeah, I gotta give a wink, wink, nod,sneeze,handsignal to my bloggy friend who refuses to get her own blog......for Pete's sake if I can sit down and bang this out then YOU can too!!

Peace out

2 comments:

SoonerAggieMom said...

I don't know what to tell you about your "Martha" life being out of sync. It's probably not as bad as it seems. If it is, get a large box and stuff everything in it that doesn't seem to have a home. Put the box in the attic. See problem solved.

Next time, step on the Dr.s foot when she mentions seeing less of you.

Beverly said...

That totally cracked me up - but then again all your posts do!!!

I just think you have more important things to do than clean house like watching telemundo when I k.n.o.w you don't speak THAT much spanish!! And don't try saying that your trips to Ted's are so you can improve your language skilz!

As for the dr. - you can always trash her here on your blog. The nerve........less of you......what is she thinking????

I think you are a rockstar!